Boston Undercover
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rules, please read and respond.

+3
Xander Harris
Cordelia Chase
Dawn Summers
7 posters

Go down

The rules, please read and respond. Empty The rules, please read and respond.

Post by Dawn Summers Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 am

The rules of the game, as set down by Zap and Mike are as follows

1 ) Be mindful of spelling/grammar before you post. If you're unsure of the spelling of something, try google.
2 ) Ur is not acceptable for your/you're unless in the context of a text message. Your is possesive, you're is short for you are
3 ) Posts must be at least one sentence in length.
4 ) The secret phrase is wireless donut, you most respond to this thread with it before you can post.
5 ) Be respectful of other characters. Don't move them without their permission.
6 ) Try to stay in character. If you have a question if something is in character or not, run it by Zap or Mike
7 ) Threads with adult/mature themes should be labled as such.
8 ) Because we're using actors and actresses from other shows as the faces of original characters, from here on out, please try to refrain from pointing out that they look like whoever. For example, TJ Joyce is portrayed by Hayden Paniterre. No refereence should be made to her looking like Claire from Heroes. Also, if we're using characters from a show, please don't make reference to watching (show).
9 ) Zap and Mike are the final word on everything

Last edited by Dawn Summers on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dawn Summers
Dawn Summers
Admin

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

The rules, please read and respond. Empty Re: The rules, please read and respond.

Post by Cordelia Chase Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Alright, alright, geeze! Harmony again. Blowing up my cellphone, wondering if I want to go for a latte and wireless donuts. The thought of it makes me hips want to inflate, so I said no thank you!
Cordelia Chase
Cordelia Chase

Back to top Go down

The rules, please read and respond. Empty Re: The rules, please read and respond.

Post by Dawn Summers Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:27 pm

oops that was my bad, it helps if the sig is in the right box
Dawn Summers
Dawn Summers
Admin

Female Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Harris Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:37 am

I wonder if there are any Jelly Filled Wireless Donuts
Xander Harris
Xander Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:03 pm

I have read and agree to the rules. Wireless donut
Connor
Connor

Female Sagittarius Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Rayne Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:43 pm

I obey the wireless donut.
Juliette Rayne
Juliette Rayne

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikayla Davenport Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:54 am

Oh, Wireless Donut, I agree.
Mikayla Davenport
Mikayla Davenport

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Beleth Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:36 pm

I have read and understand the rules. wireless donut
Beleth
Beleth

Male Aquarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum